Industrial Maintenance Technician
Swedesboro, NJ 08085 US
- Performing rebuilds on pumps, valves, gearboxes, and other machinery as needed.
- Conducting equipment inspections to check for proper operation and making necessary corrections to maintain production quality.
- Conducting preventative maintenance checks and inspections on assigned equipment, reporting findings to supervisors, and taking appropriate action.
- Operates lift truck and overhead crane as required.
- 2nd Shift
- $28 to $40/hour (based on experience)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the maintenance department.
- Electrical and mechanical aptitude is required, including knowledge of PLC.
- Must be able to work in cold environments without issue.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., no physical restrictions.
- Reliable transportation is required.